- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Account Profile Pages
The only Account Profile details that will be available to logged in users when viewing your profile page are Preferred Positions, Playing Experience, Highest Level Played, and About Me. Private information such as your email address, mailing address, any contact numbers, and date of birth will be hidden from all members except SFGSL Board Members.
Payment Processing Security
All payment processing is done by Authorize.net, a trusted online merchant. Our site is hosted by LeagueApps.com who host hundreds of sports leagues around the country. HTTPS is used when entering our payment gateway. If you are making a transaction online, you should make sure that it is done over HTTPS so that the data remains secure.
You can tell when a page is using HTTPS in two ways:
- There will be a lock icon in the browser window pane (usually at the bottom).
- The URL will say "https://"