|The following items must be completed before the registration deadline.
Team managers must read the following documentation including everything on this Manager's Checklist page.
You must have at least 10 players have registered and paid before the registration deadline.
A. Register Your Team
Go to the Registration page and create a new team using your login or create a new profile.
B. Add Players
Rosters do not carry over from previous seasons, you must add or invite player to your roster using either of the following methods:
- Invite Players
From your team dashboard you can "Send Invites" by entering the email addresses of players you want to join your team. They will receive an email with a link to register for your team and go through the registration process.
- Free Agents
You can browse Free Agents by going to your Division Dashboard and clicking on "Players" located in the right side menu. Filter the players list by Free Agents. You can view a short profile and contact the Free Agent. You can "invite" them to your team from the same page.
- It's recommended that you complete this as soon as registration opens to give your players plenty of time to register and pay before the deadline.
- It's the manager's responsibility to make sure all players' have registered, paid the player fee, and accepted the league waiver before the Registration Deadline.
- If you have a player that can't pay online for whatever reason, you will need to help them register and pay online using a team credit card or similar. No Player Fee Checks will be accepted.
- Team Bye Requests: Submitting Team Bye Request dates at the time of registration is optional. After registration you may add/edit request dates as long as it's completed before the February Registration Deadline. Go to Dashboard > Admin > Settings > Edit Registration Details
TEAM SPONSOR FEE
Your team registration is not complete until your Team (Sponsor) Fee has been paid. Managers are invoiced at the time of registration for your Team Sponsor Fee. There are two payment options for team sponsor fees. Cash is NOT accepted.
- Credit Card (Online): Login to your dashboard and pay by credit card
- Check (In Person) at February League Meeting: Must be one check made out to the SFGSL and the check should include your team name in the memo section
TEAM VOLUNTEER DEPOSIT
Each team will need to provide a SEPARATE check deposit that will be returned at the end of the spring season as long as two team members have participated in a league fundraising activity. Checks will be held until the end of the season. No cash or credit cards.
OPEN DIVISION ONLY
Your team registration is not complete until your ratings have been emailed to your division rep. This form must include ratings of all players listed on your team roster. It will be due by the team registration deadline.
Team Ratings Form (XLS) - Due by team registration deadline.
SFGSL Ratings Workbook (PDF)
Ratings Questionnaire (PDF)
WOMEN'S DIVISION ONLY
All Women's teams will follow ASANA team classicifications for their division. This does not need to be submitted with registration. It is a guideline for teams to follow. If you have questions, please contact your division rep.
This is a mandatory meeting and a missed meeting fine will be issued if a team representative is not present. This is the last opportunity to pay the team sponsor fee and the volunteer deposit. Please visit out calendar off the main page for location and times.